Are some people meant to be thinkers even as kids?

As early as 6-8 years old, I recalled sometimes questioning things I was either not sure of or had doubts. I've always felt I was meant to be a natural leader and analyzer, not some follower that just accepts things and believes in fairy tale garbage. For instance, I always thought love at first sight (such as Cinderella type stories) was unrealistic, even as a 10 year-old kid.

My earliest memory was when my parents one day got a call from some girl's parents because I supposedly ruined her Christmas by simply saying ''Maybe your parents are Santa'' and suggesting her to pretend to be sleeping.

Fast-forwards: I'm now 15 and pretty much haven't change at all. I'm just more careful with who I'm being straight forward with even if I don't agree with their ideas nor share them. I have a couple family members that bored me to death with their whole lecturing on waiting till marriage; talked as if that was the greatest gift in live and how this pleases the lord.

As for me no thanks, I'm not going to live my life being a follower that have to please someone else. I don't even care about marriage either. I would just be happy with a normal relationship.
1
1