Would you be devastated to find out your partner is bi sexaual? How do I cope?

For men I know they couldn't careless but as a woman this hurts! I'm not against gays I just don't like how he mislead me. I found out he was bi through his Facebook. I viewed his followers that were trannies and went to their pages. I discovered pics of him with trannies and read captions like "My boo" and also he left sexual comments on their pictures. One time he didn't log out of his Gmail and Facebook on my phone. I discovered he was having sexual chats with a man on Facebook and looking for sex from a man on Craigslist. I confronted him with this all and he said he wasn't gay and became angry. He insists on staying in a relationship with me but I can't do it. I'm hurt, angry and disgusted. How do I cope with this all? !! :(
+1 y
Well I can't accept it. I told him it's over. I've dropped 15 pounds last month stressing over this and didn't exercise. I look sickly and can't eat anymore. I weigh very little now.
5
5