Any advice on dealing with jealousy - when my crush interacts more with my friends?

My crush is friendly and inviting. We get along well but he's expressed that he doesn't date in the workplace. Although I'm pretty sure his interactions with me differ from his usual chattiness , as he's more touchy feely.
The other day at work I was talking to my friend & he came over to talk then others joined & I ended up engaged in convo with others so he was talking to her. I could hear their convo still and he was being open with her about a hobby we never talked about & showing her things in his phone relating to it. Silly, but I felt jealous behind it. Not necessarily that he liked her, but that it could mean the connection I thought we had isn't really there. I guess we xantt date or anything but at least looked forward to his friendliness that borders on.. or is flirting
1
0