Here's your answer!!!?

for all you girls asking does he like me or what does this mean. you keep asking about oh he looked at me for a long time or he waved at me or he talks to me a lot and he's really friendly. or he looks into my eyes while talking to me, he looks at me then looks away.

99% of the time this crap means absolutely nothing. men as a species are not that subtle. when guys flirt we are not as smart about it as women, if the guy likes you it will be very obvious. unless he is in that 1% but the number of questions about this subject are so many these guys cannot all be in that 1% so unless there are extenuating circumstances, and i dont mean you girls thinking "oh he's different my guy is special" im talking about real extenuating circumstaces. unless those are present please stop asking about these things.

anyone who sees questions with these things please refer them to this page so we can finally stop those kinds of questions.
Here's your answer!!!?
2
2