Should I tell him that I don't want to date him, or should I just continue on the same way?

I've been texting this guy for a few days now. We met on an anonymous app and just hit it off. He's so fun to talk to, and he's nice, and funny, and he's always trying to get to know me. I've told him how I don't want to meet people off the app, and how I don't like online dating, and how I need to move slower with relationships - like being friends first, and he understood that.
However, I can tell that he's under the impression that although I want to move slowly, we will eventually be meeting, and probably dating at some point in the near future. The thing is, I am not at all attracted to him, and he's said a couple of things that have also really turned me off from dating him. I'm really conflicted cause I feel like I've been leading him on, even though I've never said anything about meeting him, and I've never flirted with him, and he already knows that I don't want to meet anyone from online.
So do I tell him all this? That I don't want to date him and stuff? Do I just keep talking to him and not mention it, and put off meeting him?
I'd totally be friends with him, but I don't know if he'd accept that. He's pretty flirtatious, and he's always shown his interest.
Soooo help?
1
0