I met a Guy online. A great guy who I know isn't a rapist or a murderer since I did a background check & we have been talking for a month and 5 day?

Top of that we have Skyped but the problem is he lives in Grand Rapids 3 hours away Now he has taken an extra job so he can come down and see me But he would have to stay with me any advice bad idea
+1 y
By the way he has texted me his birth certificate and license proof of identity and we have plans to meet in public first.
+1 y
Yes I would suggest the Hotel if it warrant for the fact that he took a 2 job to see me and doesn't have a lot of cash and is driving all the way to see me but i Do think we more time is need you never know what you're going to find out about a person.
3
4