Best Friend Trouble. Being Replaced and Made to feel guilty for having a boyfriend. Is it jealousy or am I being selfish? Or what?

My friend of 10+ years has recently told me that I am a selfish, stuck up, and uncaring friend because I do not text her every day. And I didn't know that she was upset. She says I should have known. Because before she didn't have to tell me; I just knew. But, I live about am hour away now and I have a boyfriend whom I love deeply. So my time is divided between work, family, my boyfriend, and friend time. Plus my health has began to act up. I tried explaining this to her but she basically said that I've changed since I've gotten with my boyfriend. She has grown distant too. And has been hanging out with a new chick and having fun. But whenever we talk she gets mad. Like one day she was upset so I gave her some friendly advice and she basically told me my advice did not count because I was in a relationship and she was not. But this new friend of hers can do no wrong. The sun shines out the girls ass it seems. I feel as if my friend is jealous of my relationship with my boyfriend or that she simply doesn't like me anymore. I really just feel like no matter what I do she'll never be happy. I also feel like this friendship is more like a marriage that's going through a bad divorce. Any advice would help. Your opinions are welcome. I'm at a loss as to what I can do at this point. I miss my best friend but I don't like how she makes me feel guilty about being happy with my bf while she's single. Or the fact she's basically replaced me. So like I said Adivce and opinions very welcome.
+1 y
Sjdjsj?
1
2