2 of my best friends now hate me and I only have one group of friends so now I have no one to hang out with?

so my best friend of 4 years told a secret of mine to this girl that it involved it wasn't even bad i swear and i ended up calling her a bitch like 4 times.. i shouldn't have but i did and i can't take that back. the next day at school they both ignored me for the whole day completley ignored me even when i tried to talk to them. so i sent them both very long apologizies even though i thought they were making a big deal out of nothing the one that I've been super close with for 4 years didn't answer but responded by unfollowing me on instagram. the other one was kinda rude about it but she said i apritaite the apology but your gonna have to talk to me about it on Monday. thank god it was a Friday when they were ignoring me. but i had this amazing group of friends after all these years i finally made quality friends that i really liked and now im just kicked out like that. everyone else in the group isn't mad at me exsept one other girl who unfollowed me on instagram to which is weird because we were getting along so well at school and when we hung out and never had any problems. the point is i only have like 1.5 other friends outside of this group and it doesn't help that i was already very depressed before this happend and i really just dont ever wanna go to school again. and dont tell me to make new friends or join activities because for all the activities you have to join school teams and im not doing that and i just didn't click well with literally everyone else in my grade. im in 9th by the way oh and ps i have the rudest teachers and im falling way behind this was pretty much a rant because i have no idea what to do right now?
2
1