My best mates girlfriend threatened me in our shared apartment, I told her I wasn't having any of it. She's now giving me the silent treatment?

She told me i couldn't invite a friend to a shared event because she thought she was a flirt, i told her that unreasonable, it's not her apartment and that she's only met her once. She then threatened to make up rumours about me to my girlfriend and i told her there is no way in hell i'm being threatened in my own home she can get stuffed

She then retreated with my best mate to his room and started crying profusely about how i made her feel like such a bad person, ever since i've forgiven her and moved on but she gives me the silent treatment...

why? can't she get a life?
3
1