Let's discuss me and my issues so as to fix my life and make me a productive member of GAG society?

@ljx34c

"... people come here because they want advice, they want other peoples opinions, all of your answers you have been posting are uncaring, self-righteous know-it-all.. I think you need to submit a question asking others about your issues you seem to have."

---

So there's the question. Let's talk about the issues I seem to have and how I became an uncaring, self-righteous know-it-all who gives non-advice to those who are suffering in the face of impossible odds?

Also,

img.timeinc.net/time/2010/10_toilets/gold.jpg

which is more interesting? Talking about me or visiting the legendary golden toilet and doing what humans do best even from birth?
The golden toilet
You
It's a tie
Vote C
www1.dealextreme.com/productimages/sku_4909_4.jpg Is that a toilet with a clock in it? It comes with a thermometer too?
Vote D
You're a normal healthy individual.
Vote E
GirlGuy
+1 y
,_, I'm less interesting than a golden toilet
9
15