Am I wrong for thinking this way?

I am a 39 years old man who has be struggling with depression, anxiety, mood swings and anger. I have been diagnosed with BI Polar 2. I have a daughter who is six. I struggle do to things and handle life for me. I have problems with entertaining my daughter, keeping her occupied, knowing what do with her, doing it and a lot of other stuff. Not to be funny but if she was a cat I wouldn't have a problem because I can feed her a certain type of food. But she's not a cat and likes different foods. I only eat simple things because I can't cook. So I have a problem satisfying her food wise too. I don't want to just feed her fast food and it can be expensive to buy it for all the meals she eats. I'm starting to think that if I struggle taking care of myself, how can I handle her? I see her about 2 1/2 days every other week. And I fret seeing her and I'm relieved when I'm finished seeing her. I try to do what I trying to do because I understand she needs a dad but if I'm not doing what I'm supposed to do what good am I. I can barely take care of myself. There are people who help me to do what I need to do and think the way I need to think. I do take medication and see a psychologist and psychiatrist every now and then for therapy and medication. I'm am thinking I need to let her mother and step father handle her and leave it at that. I'm mentally handicap and I'm have a hard time with my daughter. What do you think about what I think?
Am I wrong for thinking this way?
Add Opinion