I've wondered... who had cried for someone they missed?

there is this kid i knew since the 6th grade. He is only a grade higher than me. Our relationship was on the Love/Hate scale. From the start we didn't like each other. Both of us were stubborn and fought and competed over the smallest thing. even though we hated each other we would stand up for each oter if anyone messed with one of us. 5yrs went by and he suddenly moved away. He never told anyone. He just suddenly moved away. I don't know why he never told me... maybe he just couldn't find a way to tell me or didn't care but It was like a part of me died. Every day i miss him so much. I have never missed soneone so terribly. It even hurts so much. I have cried intensely. Its a feeling i have never felt before, truly

I was wondering if anyone else felt or feels the same way about someone. Especially about soneone they most certainly did not expect to miss so terribly.
2
2