Am I in the right for ignoring female contact in real life because of my research data?

-I'm not angry
-I'm not bitter
-Everything I state here today is based on calculated information.

I just see no logical reason to interact with women. based on my calculated data. If a male doesn't match up to a standard ideal man he is often times rejected. I don't hate women for this. I realize we are all simple animals following our instinctual programming. Women desire a male with healthy genes, a protector and many other primal things that are instinctual. Women aren't the bad guys.

Now with that in mind it a guy is a genetic dead end (short, bad genes. etc) he will have extremely low attraction levels. His rejection rate will be 95%. Women's reproductive instincts will say "Stay away from him".

Isn't is logical just to ignore women if if you have low reproductive value? Even worse is women will not friendzone the genetically below average male. Contact with below average males means hotter males won't come to you.

(((I did take into account that a LOW-VALUE male can upgrade is reproductive value by dressing better and appearing more healthy but that still won't help out much. A genetic dead end LOW VALUE male will always be at the end.)))
1
3