Will society ALWAYS be rigged in favor of women?

Womens' cunning intelligence is much superior to that of men. (maybe because they care and maybe because they are inherently superior) Women do not use direct communication or show off physical strength because that is a recipe for disaster. Instead the strike from the shadows using the stealth tactic of deception. This in turn induces emotions like shame and guilt which then makes men controllable.

Women love a good man-project. The love to boast about how they can mold (aka control) men, which is basically totally breaking him down in his current form using the mind techniques of a thousand paper-cuts.

Feminism is a testament to women's cunning intelligence.

THE RIGGED GAME IN WHICH HE CANNOT WIN, AND SHE CANNOT LOSE - Women have an innocent image (sugar, spice and everything nice) even though the reality is complete opposite. Men are second class citizens by law AND in society, but are deceived into believing they are not. Men have the fake misogynist image though women are the biggest sexists in real life. They claim to want equality and it's right in front of our eyes that they want only selective equality... yet it is a ban-able offense to talk about such things. She gets the man to do the job she doesn't want to and does all the jobs easy enough and make it look like "work". Men are brainwashed so extensively, that they are willing to annihilate other men for the protection of their lovelies. A man can be beaten by a woman, but a woman can be beaten by a man in private and public. Chivalry, paying for dates even tho he earns less etc (to name a few...)

I'm not even sure most men can feel this power of women. Because men are just THAT stupid. So this question is aimed at the one's who understand and the women who are willing to risk taking off the mask and answering this question.
Yes
Vote A
Yes, but it will get better for men once they wake up
Vote B
No (I'm either a liar or I'm going to give a sound reasoning for my answer)
Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Will society ALWAYS be rigged in favor of women?
Add Opinion