Room mates girlfriend acts she knows everything and like she is my mother. She is rude to me and I do not know what to do?

Well she is annoying me to no limits. She easily gets upset and she becomes unreasonable afterwards. She says my room is a mess but when I say her room is a mess she stars acting crazy and makes me feel like the bad one.

I have been called a kid countless times by her and she tells me if she hits me I will fly off the windows and stuff like that. I did not act like that when I meet her. She says I have some problem and that I should seek a therapist.

She does not have many friends and is an introvert. In the beginning I was gentle with her but she took advantage of me.

Even when she is wrong she never admits easily. I was on a project with her. She never did any work but she demanded 30% of the profits when initially she wanted 25%. That's without doing any work.

She knows how to use words and make me feel guilty. She is little and innocent but seems more like a devil in disguise.

Next she became jealous of me and my friend which is another room mate because we had some inside jokes and she demanded that we include her in the thing too.

How can I handle her with dignity and not fall to her level?
0
2