I feel like I'm annoying?

I'm a girl and a freshman in high school. Whenever I try to talk to someone or sit down and chat with someone, they don't seem interested. The expression on their face is neutral and their answers are short. But when they are in a conversation with other friends they are super enthusiastic. This happens to a lot of people I talk to. Why is this happening?
+1 y
Opinions please?
+1 y
And why does this happen to so many people? And I mainly talk to other girls, since I'm a girl myself and they all seem really annoyed with me. I mean sure guys are nice to me and they are friendly but I don't think they like me more than a friend. And I think some girls talk about me behind my back too. I heard a girl saying that she hates me. I got the sense that she did and it was confirmed but I have no idea what I did to make her feel that way.
I feel like I'm annoying?
4
1