Opposite feelings and this other girl are ruining my health and my relationship?

.. basically I can't think straight, at all. Like if something bad happens, my thoughts are "it's all my fault. it's not my fault at all buy it's all my fault." and it's really confusing.
At school, we have some time where we don't have to go to lessons. But as it turns out, I never have any free time with my boyfriend. But there's this girl Aimee who, every hour she has free is at the same time as him. AND she's in his Spanish lessons. Now she does have a boyfriend at a different school, but people say they've caught her kissing this one guy (who isn't her boyfriend), and I've seen them constantly flirting, which makes me think she doesn't care about relationships and would cheat without thinking about it. My opinions on this are;
• it's good that he spends time with other people
• he doesn't spend enough time with me
• I trust him and I'm sure nothing will happen with Aimee
• she's prettier than me so I wouldn't be surprised if he leaves me for her
• this is all my fault, I'm being stupid and overreacting. He's told me he loves me, not her.
• it's not my fault, it's totally reasonable to think that because she's prettier than me and I'm pretty sure she's cheated before, she wouldn't worry about making someone else cheat.

It's bad enough that sometimes I think she's trying to take over my life. Sometimes I think how she's probably a better kisser than me and that stuff like that.

Am I overreacting? How would you feel? What can I do about it?
0
1