I had a stalker who ruined my friendships... how do I get my friends back?

So I had a guy I liked, but he was getting to clingy so I told him we could not g any further, he understood... at first.

Then when he got wind that I had a new interest he stole my phone when we were in class, and literally texted and called all my guy contacts (friends or potential bfs, it didn't matter to him) and pretended to be me! He made them believe I was crazy and was in love and wanted to be with them forever... pushing them away of course.

I was able to get my number and stuff back and I am getting a restraining order against him, but the damage is done, some of my friends and crushes/fwb have blocked me on all media, including my phone so I cannot text or call them about it.

Some of these people I really cannot loose and wanted to know how to handle this,
Do I go and try to see them in person and talk to them?
Do I tell a mutual friend/ their family to try and tell them what happened?
Do I make a YouTube video and explain to them what happened by sharing the link and hoping they see it?

I am so lost and do not know what to do!
Tell them in person
Talk to a mutual friend/ family member to get them to undrstand
Keep trying to contact them via phone/media
Vote C
Send out an apology/explanation on you tube and hope they see it.
Vote D
GirlGuy
2
0