What do you think about people who complain about minorites?

I've never met someone of a minority race who expected to have things spoon fed to them. Everyone in my family has had to work to get to where they are now, especially my parents who had to work on farms and do hard labor. I can understand why anyone would be upset with someone who expects to get everything because of their race but it seems like people are just generalizing now and making it a big deal. Like colleges for example, they don't accept certain races so that they can balance things out. Now I don't agree with this, I think you should go to college based on your abilities not your race and caucasions are the majority so in a way people can't really be upset with blacks/Hispanics/Asians being statisically low in higher colleges since their a minority, it's not an education problem. I think that people shouldn't generalize minority races and too take their anger out on the "system" or whoever created that.
2
1