Is this man misogynistic or insane?

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...not-lose-virginity.html

Insanity. n. mental illness of such a severe nature that a person cannot distinguish fantasy from reality, cannot conduct her/his affairs due to psychosis, or is subject to uncontrollable impulsive behavior.

Misogyny. n. dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women.
Insane
Misogynistic
GirlGuy
+1 y
In a nutshell: A teenager stabs 3 women for the reason that he cannot lose his virginity. So therefore, in his opinion, "all women must die". He leaves a note for the police, admitting to his crimes and writes, "Catch me if you can." (Reminds me of the movie) He leaves a photograph of himself and then he is later arrested.
In a video of himself found in his laptop he says, "I think every girls is a type of slut, they are fussy with men nowadays. They do not give boys like us a chance"
+1 y
On the other hand, I was thinking, what if he was gay, would he stab men for the same reasons?

I can't decide. Or maybe misogyny is a form of mental illness? I don't know... What are your thoughts on this?
Is this man misogynistic or insane?
3
3