I need help pursuing a guy?

So i have done some thinking and i think the main reason why the guys i like dont ask me out is because i never show any interest. It still confuses me how i get hit on by guys im not interested in since i dont show interest there but whatever.

normally, im playfully mean. Im actually very shy and reserved but he brings that fiesty side out of me. And i think he likes it too. all we do is play fight. But lately, I've been told that i never show interest and thats probably why he won't make a move so im trying to change that.

he's always helping me so now i help him. Well i try. That man is great at everything. I've bought him coffee and nonalcoholic drinks. I've even made it a point that i dont do this with For everyone. I get really close to him. even for small things, i get close to his chest, get on my tippy toes and whisper things in his ear. So lately he comes from behind and whispers things in mine. This is all work related though. And I've tried to make actual conversation instead of fighting and its actually nice. I watch him but i quickly look away when he looks at me.

One time he jokingly said that i should be afraid in here and he touched his heart. And i said, "trust me. I am." and he's like "ill break it!" And i said, "i know you will. Thats why im afraid of you" and i walked away. he laughed but seemed confused at the same time.

I don't know if im doing the right thing, or im still not being obvious enough. I dont want him to think im throwing myself at him.
I need help pursuing a guy?
1
1