I don't know how to connect back with my old elementary school friends, any ideas?

So after elementary school i left to go to another high school then all of the other people at my school, and I left all the people from my elementary school behind me. Although i am kind of getting the urge to try and connect with them again. I never got any numbers because i didn't have a phone at the time and didn't get one until high school. I have them on Instagram and Facebook so i see how they have changed since elementary school, but i never really post anything of me, so i look like I'm non existent. I don't really know how to connect with them again. The only reason why I ask, is because in elementary school i acted really stupidly and i would take back a lot of things that i did. I have changed a lot and i feel that they may like me more then they did in the past. Im afraid if i try and connect with these friends they are gonna assume me to act like I did, and if they didn't like it in elementary school then they will look at me like "oh boy, he's exactly like elementary school... don't you ever grow up?" I know I could just move on and I am perfectly ok with that but if anyone could help me and give some possible ideas I would appreciate it. thanks. P. S i am talking about connecting with both guy and girl friends from elementary school.
1
0