Mormons: Should I Write Him A Letter?

I met two Mormon missionaries when they interviewed my mom for her baptism. I started studying with them in Late October and got baptized a month later. I really liked these two missionaries because they were so patient and helpful, one of them is my age (19) and the other is about 20. The 20 year old finished his mission on Monday so he's back home in California. The missionary that I have a crush on got transferred to another area about 45 minutes from where I live. I ran into him about a day or two before he got transferred and he said that we should meet up some time and that he still read my jar of notes that I gave him for Christmas. But we never got the chance to meet up because they transferred him with less than a 24 hour notice. There is so much going on in my life right now that I was looking forward to sharing with him but couldn't because he left. We never exchanged contact info so I was wondering if it would be weird if I contacted the mission president in his area to get his address so that I can send him a letter? Or should I just wait until he is off his mission in July?
+1 y
Also, my mom knows that I really like this guy and she thinks he likes me too just because he asked me if I had a bf and even told me that I should move to Texas where he's from and even told me he'd take me to the riverwalk. I think he was just being nice and maybe my mom was just trying to make me feel better. What do you think about that?
+1 y
...
Mormons: Should I Write Him A Letter?
1
3