I have a crush on a girl I tutor, am I disgusting? What should I do?

So there's this girl I started tutoring a week ago for some side income, I am a freshman in college and she is now in 8th grade. I didn't know when I developed a crush on her. She is just too cute and sweet and funny I am always looking for the time when I will be with her in a room alone (of course for tutoring). My heart doesn't slow down in her presence.
Am I disgusting for developing a crush on a girl so younger than me? It's already hard enough for me to talk to her and look at her when I teach her.
Should i do something? Or not?
Should I just give up? Or should I not (in that case what should I do to convey my feelings)
Is there no hope for me.
Any advice will be good.
The pain grows exponentially everyday, knowing that she is so close to me (I meant it literally) but yet so far away?
+1 y
Thank you everyone.
I wouldn't act on it.
Though, I will continue teaching her because her life would be ruined of she waste one more year.
I will keep it to myself.
8
2