How to make a guy stop avoiding me?

I swear he liked me once but I went around him when I think he was waiting for me to ask for my number and after that it's been down hill.

He seemed to passively avoid me (just putting his head down when he walk passed) but after I made a couple moves (tried to start conversations with him - he ran away, & asking his friends about him) that I thought would reinstate my interest in him he's actively avoiding me (turning around & going the opposite direction when he sees me). He does look so happy when he sees me and goes way out of his way to avoid me. It hurts my feelings because I'm still interested in him.

So if I start avoiding him back will he stop avoiding me? I feel like I creeped him out just by giving signals.
+1 y
*He does not look so happy when he sees me
+1 y
Soo I seen him again, well out the corner of my eye, and then I was the one who did the ignoring. So just as I thought I began avoiding him and now he's not avoiding me. I can't say that he looked at me and noticed or not but I noticed he started walking near me again and not doubling back the other way. So yeah I'm just going to find a way to move on. Thank you all for your help.
+1 y
And he just talked to me today. Asking me questions he already knows the answer to.
How to make a guy stop avoiding me?
33
5