What makes person become a failure in having any friends and relationships? 100% destined to be alone in modern American society until death?

I'm a sensitive man, for some reason it is hard for me to make friends or relationships. It just seems like I am never good enough for them. I don't drink alcohol, or take any harmful drugs such as cigarettes or chew tobacco, and I don't play games on females only to get their panties ( I'm still a virgin, can't find a decent woman). This make it even harder to get friends due to their childish behavior of seeing me as an inferior person and will often abuse my well being such as backstabing me or using me in bad ways. I love myself and try to improve my well-being, I also have confidence. I have hobbies photography, volunteering, traveling, and im pursing my dreams, but I feel like I am missing out on the love of friendship and relationship. I do not know where to find it and it seems harder to find the more I become older. I'm not desperately asking for any type of friendship, I don't need fake friends and fake comfort towards my loneliness.

I know that my life is insignificant in reality, I am not that important to people and I know dozens of other lives including animals are suffering a worse fate than mines. I need to enjoy my life as much as I can. However, I lose feelings that I love having. Such as being able to care about someone, the environment around me, and treating people with dignity and kindness. Also care enough to never do dirty lies or tricks in order to gain something good out of someone. The feelings I have are seen never really important towards people and often I am only hurting myself with the stress and depression with thoughts of other that I don't know why I care for them. I'm not saying that I am a good guy that is finishing last. I'm just a man with feelings that want to keep his feelings. I meet people that see these feelings that I have are weak. People that want to mentally break me down in order to shape me up in their way of living and if i don't accept their way I'm considered a failure in life.
+1 y
Also with letting friendships happen, doesn't work out. If I just sit there and do me. People see me do me, they expect me to do things for them in order to get their friendship. That friendship we have is only doing things for them in order for them to respect me. I am not a guy who tries really hard to make friends or relationships.
1
0