My ex is pissing me off, what do I do?

He invited my best friend to his bonfire party. The two of them barely talk to each other and he only invited 3 other people who he's close to.

Worst part is, is that she went. That bitch. She said she was just trying to be nice. And then she accused me of still having feelings for him because I'm pissed off and worrying about it.

I swear he invited her just to piss me off. He knew I'd find out and argue with her about it. He's done other things to piss me off, like asking one of my guyfriends, "so what kind of shit has she been saying about me?"

Like, wtf? I confronted him and he denied saying it like that and kept trying to play the, "feel bad for me, I'm innocent." card.

And then he's going around acting like I dumped him in the cruelest way. Which I didn't.

I had been avoiding him a bit. I wanted to wait until Firday to give him time to himself where there's no school. On Friday , I hugged him, and when he started crying, I gently said that I don't think we should see each other anything. I broke up with him in the best possible way. And I cried while saying that too. I felt bad.

I have one class with him. And he's trying to be the social butterfly, talking to everyone and going up to them so they won't talk to me, leaving me alone by myself almost everyday in that class.

I told one of my friends about him inviting my best friend to the party. He agrees with me but thinks I shouldn't do anything about it because that's probably what my ex wants me to do.

Thoughts? Advice?
My ex is pissing me off, what do I do?
2
1