How can I tell my parents and friends that I am not a Muslim anymore?

A year ago I was a loyal Muslim but then I don't know how in this past year I started to realize that religion is just not my thing and no religion is ultimate. I really don't like any religion now nor I hate them. I think I have become an agnostic.
My parents and my social circle has no clue about it. Should I tell them or let it be a secret or else?
My mom always call me and asks me about my prayers and I lie to her every time that I am saying prayers now and then where as in reality I haven't said a single prayer in this past year. I use the terms "Inshallah" "mashallah" etc. (meaning "by god will" "what god wills") very often in my friends where as I really don't mean em. Its hypocrite and I don't wanna live like this anymore.
But, literally all of my friends or acquaintances are Muslims I am afraid they gonna refuse me and I'll be left alone cuz I have no other friends.
What you guys think?
1
4