Anyone used 7 cups of tea before? I was then I got kicked off for no reason and not sure what to do?

I recently discovered that site and had a few conversations with different listeners and some I though went well and a couple others were a waste of time but overall was useful experience.
but the other day it didn't work anymore and I wasn't sure why. today I tried to sign up for an official member account and it says I violated terms of service and not allowed to become a member. I don't understand what I did to get kicked off as I only had a few conversations and didn't feel I had done anything inapproiate? is there any way to appeal such a decision or someone to complain to? one of the listeners must of not liked me and decided to do that
0
1