Is there a difference between being attracted to someone and just feeling a spark?

I'm in a relationship and in very rarely attracted to anyone. I'm heavily attracted to the guy I'm with but he's it.

Since we started having sex a week or so ago, ( was a virgin before) I've noticed I'm turned on a lot more in general. Which I figure is relatively common...

Thing is I've noticed I'm feeling a bit turned on by women I have seen over the past few days. I don't know then j just meet them for a moment and I'm almost fantasizing about them.

I'm not going to cheat of anything like that. It's not what the question is about. I just want to know why I feel this way. I have felt it vaguely for a guy here and that'd but didn't affect me in the slightest. With the women it's very prominent a feeling.

Does that mean I'm bisexual or i wouldn't know unless I had a sexual encounter and liked it?

Though you tend to know you're attracted before you have sex so I don't know.
1
0