Does anyone else LOVE looking at other people in their cars while driving?

I've seen the most hilarious things while looking into other people's cars while out on the road. But the thing that surprises me the most is that no one else looks around like I do. Everyone is focused and their faces are so serious. Not even at a stop light do they turn their heads in curiosity. But for me, if I'm in the car, I can't help but look at people and wonder "where are they going?"
"What's their life like?" "Will I ever bump into this person again later in life?"
And after I ponder these many questions I realize I have to make my mark on them somehow. So while I drive/ am being driven, I always turn up the radio and start dancing the whole way through. I try to make people laugh going past or at least maybe make them smile for one second. Call it hazardous driving but I've never been in an accident or have even received a single ticket. Does anyone else do this or something similar?
6
1