How do I get strangers who think I am a bad person to change this idea about me?

i pretend to be not interested so people wouldn't think i am needy, and i never start conversations. and when i feel like people might be making fun of me i become very emotionless and a but rude and i have a bitch face and a careless expression so people would think i don't care about them.
and when a person makes fun of me i hate all of the people that just simply say hi to him because that person must have made fun of me in front of them, and they surely got a bad idea about me, so i simply don't allow them to get near me, but i realized many of those people are nice and i wish if i can get them to think otherwise of me. because they think that i am a rude person who has no sense of humor and is always grumpy which is not true. how can i change that? it is so hard. why is it so difficult to be me around people?
1
0