GAG, Are you going to do anything about cowards who block other people after running off at the mouth so they can get the last word?

There's a certain type of passive aggressive coward who likes to talk a bunch of sh*t, insult someone, then block them so that they can't defend themselves or address what was said. I am not the first nor last person to address this. GAG, are you ever going to do anything about this?

For example, in this post, I simply gave a prideful passive aggressive QA a dose of reality about the way she asked her question. She ran off at the mouth, talking sh*t and insulting me, then blocked me like a scared p*ssy.
www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1366274-worse-disrespect-youve-gotten-from-someone-you-dated

Who else has an experience like this?
Do you think GAG should do something about this?
Yes, GAG should do something about this
No, GAG shouldn't do anything about this
GirlGuy
+1 y
what is your opinion on the way @jjodllwedo handled herself in this situation?
19
10