Why can't human beings just be mentally and emotionally stable?

Seriously. Why do so few of you have your emotional shit together?

No, you shouldn't kill yourself just because you gained 5 pounds.

No, you shouldn't fuck your sister.

Yes, you are an idiot and a hypocrite because you believe it's okay to cheat on your girlfriend, even though you explicitly stated in your question you would have to be cheated on yourself.

Why just... ahhhh... why can't people just be intelligent? And stable? Why do human beings have to be so destructive to themselves and the world and people around them?

Why can't I just snap my fingers, and everyone suddenly becomes intelligent and sound of mind?

See, this is why I'm afraid of society. This is the kind of shit that makes me want to hide under my bed every night, afraid to meet people. Because just when I think human beings are actually intelligent, friendly, selfless, and logical creatures, boom, I get smacked in the face with this kind of stupidity.

This is why I choose to be a social hermit. Fuck some of you people, you're literally just ticking time bombs, ready to harm people with your self-destructive stupidity.
3
3