How come people call themselves Christians when they ignore all the morality in the Bible?

When I do something that I know is wrong I feel guilty about it and don't want to do it again...

but how many people repeatedly and without remorse do these things repeatedly? There are SOOOOO many places... especially in the new testament where it says to be kind to other people, or to not engage in sexual immorality.

Both of these are talked about at many different points, and these are two areas that people fail in frequently. I know VERY few people who actually take it seriously. If there is a God then I hope he will judge the people who have treated me like pond scum. :/ It's the only justice I can hope for against certain people barring me acquiring the sort of mass power that it is very difficult to ever get...
4
0