How can black people want #blacklivesmatter and better treatment when many of them shun the LGBT group within them?

It's so weird to me that so many black Americans want more equality and want to save their brothers and sisters from being targets... Yet, they don't seem to want to accept their LGBT brothers and sisters. My friend is a black trans woman and is consistently shunned by "members of the church" and just yesterday, the majority of posisitive comments towards Bruce Jenner were positive. But not in the black community (most of it). It sickens me that even though there are double minorities out there, you would think they would be better protected instead of having the bible thrown in their faces by so many, especially your own people. It's hypocritical.
+1 y
Very true. But there's no point in screaming about police brutality when many black LGBT are scared to even come out because they already know that it's not going to sit well and are often targets to horrific violence. But there's silence when it's brought up...
+1 y
Don't shout #blacklivesmatter if you dont include black trans and LGBT people as well.
6
5