Time for a masculine movement? women have same rights but not responsibility when men are raped?

Monsters
Yes this issue bugs me. Okay feminist
Time for a masculine movement?women have same rights but not responsibility when men are raped?

peeps that bugs me. Men get raped. No it does not make you less of a man? No it does not affect your sexual orientation. Yes you can be raped by a woman. Yes may respond. Yes you may become aroused it may feel good in someway. But that does not matter. Would a guy who was abused as child abuse? No. He knows how much it hurts. Difference between guys getting raped and girls? For girls there is help out there. Did you know in America more men are raped than women each year? Shocking? And why should a woman not be penalized? Why should a woman reject a man who was raped? If he is drunk how can HE consent. And guys respond to touch they just do. No just because he came does not mean he wanted it. Did you relized you raped more than his body? You rape his manhood. You rape his essence and his very being? I am not minimizing women being raped I am after all a female. But if women have equal rights shouldn't they have equal responsibility To all the men out there who have been violated. I am sending you a hug. There is a support group called 1-6. it is time for a masculine movement 😉. Never blame yourself. And if a girl rejects you because of it she is worth rejecting. Someone who can't see your worth is not worth your attention. I was sexually abused by my 7th grade teacher. A WOMAN! Does that affect my sexual orientation no! I like guys maybe more because the abuser was a woman. But before you blame yourself I ask you one question. What would you tell someone else if they told you your story. You can heal. You never get over it but you can move on. You did not choose rape but you can choose to be a Victor. Not a victim. And I would have no problem dating someone like that provided he dealt with it. And just one more thing it takes man to cry n
+1 y
Umm so not to get inappropriate but is there a point at which a guy can get so aroused he basically incapacitated until he comes and can this effect it?
+1 y
Updates?
6
5