Dependent vs independent...which do guys prefer?

Anonymous
When it comes to how we act around guys my roommate and I are very different. She is super clingy and depends on guys for everything. Example: She refuses to buy drinks when we go out, she makes her guy friend pay all the time (even though she has a boyfriend who just happens to live in another state). She won't even hang a picture on the wall, she will call a guy and make him come over to do it.

I, on the other hand, am much more independent. I know how to hang things on the wall and can fend for myself in most situations. I do occasionally let guy friends pay for things, but I feel bad when they do it much.

I have noticed though, that some of our guy friends seem to like that she relies on them. so I was wondering which type of girl guys prefer. Do you like girls that rely on you for just about about everything, or would you rather have a girl who can take care of herself?
1
1