If you don't believe racism still exist you are blinded. :/ :/ Why you Ask?

I know a lot more than you think I do but if needed clarification i'll show you just comment below and don't be scared. If you have the mentality to handle what you are about to learn then come on watch the videos :P :P :P :D :D :D
If you aren't black you don't know our struggle you don't see our problems. You think this and that. You think you know this and know that truth is you don't racism is every where just listen to someone listen to someone who know don't just use this modern technology thinking you are gonna find answer because most times you aren't just letting you know ahead of time. So listen to this videos watch and learn.

You need to listen to this all you people who don't believe in racism against blacks listen to this

This just watch and listen to what they say you actually sound stupid when you think about it and when you hear yourself don't you.

I am so not sorry if you feel offended by any of this information because i'm not blind and i can see what's really going on. And to be true and really nice don't come at me with any BS cuz i will shut you down then... well just try it and see anyways...
Hope your EYES were OPENED today. I HOPE THIS ENLIGHTENED YOU. I HOPE YOU WERE EDUCATED. :) :) :D :D
#BLACKLIVESMATTER
#RACISMSTILLEXIST

I'm also not allowing any anonymous opinions because if you have something you want to say peak your mind if i don't like it i'll tell you and if i'm not anonymous you can't be either. If you're offended comment down below i'd love to let you hear some of my young knowledge. :) :D :) :D :P :P :P :) :D :)

Thanks for watching and thanks for listening
9
4