Why do black girls think so low of white people? They literally think we are monsters and sociopaths. Why?

First the girl who wouldn't date me because i'm white and apparently can't love and now this group of blacks praising this long racist rant against white people. I never knew they hated us this much.
Why do black girls think so low of white people? They literally think we are monsters and sociopaths. Why?

This rant has gone viral, and so many black girls are applauding it. This is how they really feel about all white people in general. It seems that not only do they hate us, they want us to go back to Europe and leave the rest of the world alone, and stay far away from everyone forever.

Add Opinion