Multi Gender Identity is a liberal social construct while normal male/female gender is a natural biological construct. Agree?

Anonymous
Not long ago, I was with a small, private gathering for one of my social circles. It’s a predominantly left-leaning crowd. The conversation turned to some of the new goofy pronouns now in vogue, and what the term “cisgendered” meant. When I declared myself to be a unicorn, it got a few chuckles.
Then one of them said that his daughter identified as “non-binary gender” and preferred the pronoun “it.” I had nothing more to say; that completely floored me. They started discussing how trendy all that was, and everyone thought it was wonderful that kids were experimenting with gender identities. From the way they described it, the kids were doing so like they try out new clothing fashions.

Agree
Disagree
Other.
Vote C
GirlGuy
1
6