Do you believe that racism is no longer a problem in schools?

It's 2017. The world has developed greatly. Racism still exists, we all know it. But do you believe that racism still exists in schools; at both the primary and secondary levels?Do you believe that racism is no longer a problem in schools?Do you believe that racism is no longer a problem in schools?

1222

Most Helpful Guy

• Racism is something that can be reflected in individual actions and in institutional conduct. In my area (north Florida) I do not believe that we have institutional racism in our schools. There will always be both white and black people who have racist attitudes and the government cannot control that.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No. It still happens. As a teacher, I have seen it many times. When we punished those kids who are responsible for this, the parents came and defended their kids. 😴

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE