Do you think western civilization will collapse one day?

Do you think western civilization will collapse one day?I think it will. Let's face it, most people just hate each other these days. We have become narcisstic and egocentric to the point that we don't care about the wellbeing of others anymore. The media and politicians are doing the best they can to make sure that society is divided and making people ready to tear each other apart. Men and women hate each other and don't want to corporate thanks to feminism wich will eventually result in broken families and a low population. Muslim immigrants are entering into western countries and they contribute nothing but rape, murder, and terrorism. Racism has become rampant in our society. The rich keep on getting richer while the poor are getting poorer and we're having a dieing middle class. Liberals and conservatives will continue to being down each other's throats. There was also a riot at Virginia just recently between white supremacists and Black Lives Matter Activists. At this point, I don't see how anyone can still hope about things getting better. The damage has already been done. The collapse of western society is inevitable.

723

What Girls Said 7

• Yes it will collapse eventually. But hardly because of Muslims or BLM, not even because of feminism.

The main reason is because every golden age has a downfall in every civilisation, no matter how great (take Egypt and Rome for example). The problems I'm seeing currently in western societies is that they think they will always be the world super power (sounds familiar?). The reason they have been super powers is through ways which would be considered as unethical today (colonisation, slavery and robbing treasures and gold, resources from civilisations they took over). And the colonised countries have only recently gained independence in the last 50-70 years, and I certainly believe they would not like to make business with their previous owners again like old times when they can make business with China and other Asian countries.

Not to mention, westerners are really beginning to lag behind in education, and they are hardly as hardworking as their Asian counterparts, and they are filling up more in western universities by every year, my mother has seen a huge increase in Asians at her job and as job applicants.
    Not to forget that it is also the endless Asian millionaires & billionaires that are buying up the housing that has become too expensive to live in in the west (especially in the UK, most brits can't afford buying a house anymore, forget about it if you're young).
    Those are not the only reasons but they are major ones.

• 2d

I agree every great civilization has fell or will fall at some point, history repeats just would be in a more modern way nowadays.

• 1d

I thought seriously, but then saw you're from Sweden. That's probably typical rhetoric there.

Sounds like you said the reasons super powers are created is due to unethical things like colonization, slavery, and theft. Is that how China turned their country around in 30 years? Who did they colonize or steal from? Japan saw a rise after the 19th century. S Korea after WW2. Who did those two countries steal from to get their wealth?

Lets use your logic though. Colonized countries are bitter (whoever they are). Is the US or Canada or Australia bitter at the UK though? Is Japan bitter at their #1 ally (the US) after the war? Is the US in a group called NATO with Germany? Conversely, is Russia buddies with their former WW2 US ally? You think nations foreign policy is due to 50 year old politics. They will make business with whoever benefits their economy the most. That's why China and the US trade. They don't do it for ethics.

• Yes I'm sure it will.

• No, thanks to brave hearts like you

• empires rise and fall. nothing lasts forever

• Uhm, no. Those people will self destruct. The rest of us who are working or going to school and generally not wasting time will probably be relatively fine compared to the idiots who end up in jail or in hospitals because instead of getting a job or doing something productive they're protesting a historical statue and got hit by a car.

• No. Things are going fine where I come from. But then again we don't have a moron president with a bunch of racist advisers ruling over the nation.
    Good luck

• 1d

But you do listen to media propaganda though. It must be true if the media pumps it.

• 1d

@cavmanier no. I have a brain. I use it unlike most people. I'm not stupid to cough up nonsense that media chews for me. That's what morons do.

• Globally, Yes, as well.
    That's why they are telling people to be locked and loaded and to prepare for what is out there.

What Guys Said 23

• Western civilization is marching toward its own destruction. Many people want to blame "toxic masculinity" for the current problems, but when foreign invaders come marching, "toxic masculinity" is the only thing that will save the West.

• all civilization will collapse one-day. humans are self destructive creatures.
    if aliens were looking at our world they would see us as vicious warmongering barbarians.

• Everything you state is happening already and for years now.
    Western Civilisation is lost. The only way to save it by taking the steps I state in the article below that gag refused to promote of course.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a35901-how-the-west-can-be-saved-a-realistic-solution

And here is WHY all of this is happening in the West. The why is something most people do not ask. Why is all of this happening?

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a28234-explaining-cultural-marxism-what-your-school-will-never-tell-you

#SmashCulturalMarxism

• Eventually yes. All civilisations eventually fall. There are many reasons for this, and what we're seeing now is much like what happened before the fall of Rome. The way we live today also is unsustainable as the system relies on the consumption of more and more non-renewable finite resources. Even if you got rid of all of the things you mentioned, it would still eventually collapse.

• You don't think people thought the same during the Cold War? We had the threat of nuclear annihilation and communism hanging over our heads, and during the 1960s young people were more consumed with drugs, rock & role, and civil rights protests. Crime, urban decay, white flight and the collapse of industry. Ignorant defeatists could have claimed the end was nigh then, too.

• I'm pretty sure you feel that way because you've been paying attention to the media. Most of it constantly pumps negativity. It doesn't accurately represent society.

• Well maybe but I think that is still the first world problems that does not mean they lose the position.
    In the circle history, collapse alway come after peace.
    So we should find it in the peace.
    Like you should let the king spend their luxurious life in the time instead
    Not still check up his money come from your pocket.
    It can not understand from outside but you should know the reason through inside.

• all civilisations do.

• it's inevitable but there is still hope and once the fall happens it will rise again.

• One day? I am 100% sure its gonna collapse in the next 5 years. Culturally and economically we are barely hanging on at this point.

• a simple EMP will toss you kids into chaos. you learn by internet.
    might be smart enough to read a book, but then no power & no lights, yada-yada, no power tools or anything, so good luck you crazy kids not knowing the difference between a box end and a open end of a wrench...
    But I digress.. bless your heart, your soft ignorant heart.. bet being special when your food supply dries up will have major impacts upon the ol' diet.

• I wamt. to believe, no. we can overcome these challenges, and bring more prosperity to the world.

America is a nation unlike any other in the history of the world, and though biased, I believe she will come out strong.

• You're right on every point. but it won't collapse, it will evolve to something better. We have to stop for a while and look at what has gone bad, but people these days just want advancements and progression. Correcting the past actions, is called regression.

And Thanks for stating the facts.

Doom to crumble unless we grow, and strength our communication

• of course it will fail, and something will take its place. that's entropy. will it happen in my or your lifetime, until this past November, I didn't think so, now under our current 5 year old in chief, I'm not so confident in our future

• And this defeatism of yours is going to solve anything?

• Yes.

• it may but the eastern civilization is bending to the ways of western civilization already
    it may become the version 2 of it someday.
    Im not saying all the ways are bad
    but getting some toxic ones are bad.

• It's not the matter of if, but when. I hope i get to see the day that people are forced to actually give one another a helping hand instead of being so "independent" that it makes them blind, narcissistic, and ignorant fools.

• The collapse of western civilization is inevitable

• One word. Entropy.

• Doubt it

• Every superpower in the history of this planet fell even when people thought it was indestructible

• 3d

consider if. you will, all. of. those superpowers, annexed other nations. we do not do that in the US.

• 3d

I was in Iraq, many welcomed us.

• 3d

@Humbledman74006 yeah and most dont want the us there. im telling you now, if iraq did a military invasion on the east coast, youd be singing a different tune right now

• Well it's strange I blame a lot of it on social media and the internet, before the days of the internet and social media like early 1990s racist was out there but they didn't really have a quick and ultra effective way of getting thier hate messages out there, blm didn't exist because back then people didn't have cell phones with video camera and with no social media and no internet there was no way to share and reach the masses, police didn't have to worry about being filmed for everything, the world was not connected, the only way you found out news was watching the news on TV or if you knew someone that knew of the incident, I've noticed a lot of racist comments from all sides online this would not have exsisted back in the old days there was no internet, everyone then just kept on guessing and went on about there lives, as I said before life was much simplier prior to the internet and social media era, nowadays someone post an incident online and it goes viral and everyone goes nuts and that is what creats the problem the hate the division, so yes I do think we will collapse one day at this rate we are going, remember divided we are weak united we are strong, if our country every is severely weakned by a civil war then it will be easy for let's say China or Russia to come and invade us.