Who likes trump?

?

421

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• I do I voted for him and still support him he is my president.

Now he's by no means perfect nor do I agree with everything he says but I agree with most of what he says and does and while he's not the perfect president he is the president that the country needs right now, whether they think so or not.

• I used to like him, before he flipflopped on fighting illegal immigration. He has also somewhat flipflopped on fighting outsourcing.

He has basically given in to the globalist jew neocons that control the GOP. It's sad. By the end of his term, he'll be fighting for amnesty and more wars for israel, and he will have passed into law something like the TPP.

• I am glad I voted for him. I only wish the other Republicans in Congress would live up to what they said and go along with Trump's policies.

• I fuckin love trump

• After Charlottesville I don't see how anybody but a white supremacist could support Donald Trump

I've opposed him since the beginning. Anyone who thought his presidency would be different was just wishfully thinking

• Me, and I'm a minority.

• I don't even live in the USA but yes I think he is a good president for America and all of her allies.

• I love trump

• me! makes for fucking hilarious content! i like seeing how stupid everyone gets!

• Yeah

• Me and I'm latino... I came here legally and got my citizenship. Freaking do it the right way. Also illegal immigrants make honest latinos look bad. We're not all fat and uncivilized.

• I do

• me i do

• I voted for him and am so glad I did 😜

• noone

• Everyone does!

• no. just no. he's way to dumb and ignorant of the worlds problems to fix any of them.

• Me.. i like Trump

• I didn't vote for him but I don't believe all of the hype the left is trying to push down our throats.

• The klan and nazis do.

What Girls Said 3

• Not me. But it seems like there are a lot of Americans who like him, otherwise he wouldn't be the president of the US.

• I don't like everything he says but I do like him

• I do I like Trump
    Because Republicans = is the real democracy
    Democrat party = communist
    With white supremacist Trump already gave a speech and it was sincere. Now if you don't agree your an angry immigrant , or any other option!

• wow are you really that arrogant. see America is a diverse country of many cultural backrounds. did you know America was created not found by immigrants. even more so he wouldn't know that either. our country is falling apart and civil war is breaking out. he doesn't care about the American people or our environment. all he wants to do is twitter, and golf. so hold onto this bit of education cause you just been taught by a native indigenous American of the apache tribe. this land is not owned nor is it reserved for just Americans it was suppose to be free. but than England invaded.

• @FlyinEaglePlz they are liberals. Suck it up he is president. Liberals will get him elected again. Thanks! Now I'm done with you. Muting this question

• haha you can't give a valid argument all this was is me giving you facts and you just being ignorant. good shouldn't have answered this in the first place