Vaccines Safe or Dangerous?

What do You All believe? Is it possible that VACCINES cause more diseases? Are you for or against it? What are your thoughts?
Try to be serious

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• This is not a matter of belief. It's also not a political issue. It's simple science. Vaccines work. Any brainwashed parent who says stuff like "my child is not vaccinated and never became sick!" is a complete moron because that child did not get sick BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE was vaccinated.
    It is so obvious that vaccines are highly beneficial - especially the "big three", polio, tetanus and diphtheria. Not vaccinating your child is not just incredibly stupid but it's also incredibly irresponsible because every unvaccinated child is a danger to those children who, for some medical reason, cannot be vaccinated.

4|7
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• To me it's not a belief, it's science. Those who choose to go against it are idiots and shouldn't be afforded the same benefits and access to community commodities including public school, day care and extra curricular.
    Vaccines are proven. Some have completely eradicated a disease so it's no longer circulating the populace and it's the responsibility of those who can be vaccinated to do so, so that those who are unable to are still protected.
    It's like drink driving. You could have 10 beers, get behind the wheel and make it the 2 miles home safely nearly every time. But you could also hit a tree and kill yourself, or plow into a Boy Scout hall and kill 15 children.
    For that potential, drink driving is illegal for the harm you can do to yourself and others. Vaccines should be the same

1|2
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Only about a hundred years ago it was very common for almost every family to lose infants and young children that are now preventable by vaccination. You can see the grave markers in cemeteries. How soon we forget what a beneficial invention vaccination was.

1|1
    0|0
  • Both.

Safe for humanity, in that more people don't die from disease.

Dangerous, in that nature INTENDS for that would-be number of disease-related human deaths to occur to maintain the balance of the population, so now there's too damn many of us.

0|0
    0|0
  • Safe. end of story

2|2
    0|0
    • Need to work on making your opinion more valuable

• Need an example look up the recent Measles out break in Italy. It was caused by people not getting vaccinated.

• One of the most common cause for human death wasn't war it was infectious diseases. Vaccine stops that.

There are very very evil people who wanted to kill off a whole community by encouraging them not to take vaccine. Once an outbreak occurs, the whole community suffers and die.

The only reason you don't want to take vaccine is when you have compromised immune systems or have an allergy towards it. That's when you better pray that other people take it. If you stick around those who don't, you will be sick and die.

0|1
    0|0
  • If they did cause diseases the tests we've done would show it. Instead we have only one case where someone came up with test results they claim showed vaccines were the problem, and when we took a close look at their results it didn't hold up.

Asking what people think is like asking if they think Typhoid Mary was a carrier for Typhoid.

1|0
    0|0
  • We're not dying out from diseases so it seems pretty safe to me.

3|0
    0|0
  • Vast majority safe. Minority are unsafe. There's a guarantee the percentage of the population will have an allergic or adverse reaction to any new vaccine. Just the way it is. Tho in general most people will respond well. Tho I do wonder if the numbers would change if everyone always stayed up on vaccines.

1|0
    0|0
  • it depends on how they're done, as long as the equipment is properly sterilised and professionals are conducting them then its completely safe. In other words, as long as you're getting it done in a certified hospital by their staff it will be fine. Peoples spread around its dangerous because its new to them. that tends to make people cautious and think its unsafe (whilst I say new they're quite old but the excessive use of them are quite new now). without vaccines, Illnesses such as polio and smallpox would still be killing millions of people. before a vaccine is distributed it is put through hundreds of tests to prevent them from spreading more illnesses.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not vaccinating your kids is what makes the rest of the kids vaccines useless.

Good job letting your ignorance perpetuate diseases that could be wiped out but you choose not to vaccinate so those diseases just stick around. Polio is still around because people haven't been vaccinated for it. Please stop the stupidity.

1|1
    0|0
  • Rich businessmen control them all and they only care about profits, all your services, medicines and utilities are fucked. Even your drinking water has chemicals in it that are detrimental to health. Oestrogen, fluorine, chlorine, organic matter. The whole industrialised world is dangerous as fuck. You gotta remember a corporation only cares about profit. If they have to choose between that and people health and safety they always pick profit first. Politicians are self serving low lifes too so they'll pick money and career first over people. Always have

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't think vaccines cause more disease and I'm for them

3|0
    0|0
    • Have you done any research or have you just gone by other opinions of your family members or peers?

• Show All
    • not sure if I will comment later one of the other comments basically says all is would have said if not more

• it's alright dont worry about it

• Aaaaaand here is this debate again.
    No, they are safe. Reality speaks for them.
    It’s little bit nuanced, but in this case I can just say…they are safe.

0|1
    0|0
  • Safe. The scare stories were debunked, and people lost their jobs because of them (in my country).

0|1
    0|0
  • Vaccines are safe, they keep you safe. They prevent illness and the people who said they where dangerous, have no evidence to the contrary. Several have lost their medical license due to Mal practice.

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont really know what the vaccines situation is in the US. in my country i didn't even get most vaccines. i got maybe like one or two in school thats it. i hear some people saying their children should get 20 shots? lmao what?

0|0
    0|0
  • Vaccines don't cause other diseases or autism. It just doesn't. Doesn't matter what you believe. There's literally no proof that vaccines cause any long term issues, beyond cases of allergies, or already sick people.

0|1
    0|0
  • I only get a vaccine that is deemed safe, like the yearly flu shot.
    If a vaccine has been recalled i don't mess with getting it.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah they do. it's like any medicine. if they didn't we would still be dying of diseases that have been mostly eradicated now.

0|1
    0|0
  • I vote for yes

0|2
    0|0
  • anything which you take too much is like a drug otherwise it is fine

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• definitely safe

1|1
    0|0
    • How about researching more or not opinioning at all?😃😆

• The myth that vaccines caused autism was debunked over 15 years ago. Vaccines are safe and important.

1|1
    0|0
    • My one friend with Autism didn't get vaccinated at a young age. She only got her first vaccination at 9.
      It really upsets her when say this.

• @RachelleDraws this myth was fabricated by a scientist who was trying to sell medication that could substitute vaccines, but was much more expensive and not as effective as them. The only way he could insert his own preventive medicine in the market was if vaccines were put in doubt concerning their safety. When he published his anti vaccination paper in 1998, doctors and researchers from the entire world ran several tests and published several studies that concluded there was nothing to be worried about. Refusing to be/get your kids vaccinated in 2017 is not only extremely stupid and non scientific, it's also absurdly selfish.

• The majority if not all of us wouldn't even EXIST if vaccines weren't eventually popularized

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if you have a weak genetic disposition

0|0
    0|0
  • They're safe. How can the cause more diseases?

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the type of vaccine. It is safe. I'm not against it.

0|0
    0|0