Is this woman disgusting in your opinion?

Amber is 19 years old. She's a college student and is considered one of the most beautiful girls on campus, she's a model and guys often buy her gifts, and want to take her out. Amber has a boyfriend named Kevin. Kevin is a 21 5'9 soccer player who has a 4.0 GPA who's about to graduate from college. Kevin loves Amber. He spent 300 dollars on her on the first date, and a week later bought her a pair of new shoes. He also paid her phone bill, dinner an whenever she asks for money he always gives it too her and treats her like a princess. Amber left his apartment and performed oral s*x on a black guy at school, she had unprotected s*x with another guy then bought that guy dinner. She'd even had s*x with her cousin and gave him money for gas. She never gave Kevin anything back but would get extra cute for him and get money. Amber is very happy with her life.

• Yes she is
    71%(27)80%(88)Vote85%(61)
  • No she isn't
    29%(11)20%(22)Vote15%(11)

Most Helpful Guy

• Kevin's height doesn't matter. The fact that he has a 4.0 GPA and i's a football player also doesn't matter. The fact that he loves her and that she in-return exploits that love for money, is 'disgusting', or at least cruel. I Kevin aware of these betrayals? Because if so, then he's a fucking idiot.

What Guys Said 26

• Are you serious?
    That's disgusting, yes.

• I don't think she is happy with her life because it seems she is spending a lot of her time on the things we describe as "the sons of a human." Things like sex, money and cheating are guilty pleasures that are easy to get. genuine happiness in a relationship, or genuine happiness in hobbies is something that is difficult to attain in this day and age. It could cause someone to feel empty. Like they have a hole in their heart. Kevin seems like someone who is rich, assumably good looking, hardworking, and the perfect model of a high schooler. it would make perfect sense that someone that can't find happiness and resorts to guilty and simplistic pleasures would like to be around someone who is genuinely happy, and knows a thing or two about their life. I would say Amber needs to pause this rollercoaster that is her life to think very deeply about a few things in her life.

• She's a tramp. If you want to know exactly what a SLUT is, this is a prime example. Look up slut in the dictionary and you'll see her face beside it. If she wants to be like this, than dumb the boyfriend at least so he's not mixed up in this deceitful bitches web of lies and can find someone decent to be with and truly be happy. The reason that she is disgusting is not the fact that she is sleeping with more than one person at a time or that she is casual with it. It's the fact that she is doing it with a boyfriend who loves her and that she is manipulating and using him to gain money, and by-the-way, the money she is getting seems to be the same money she is using to buy off the other guys. This is what you would call a succubus. She's probably not even sexual with her boyfriend (which I suppose is lucky for him). Anyhow, you just want to slap her across the face and throw her in mud and tell her to fucking wake the fuck up.

• If "Amber is very happy with her life. " then do you think that opinion of anyone else is more important?

Nope. It's her life if she is happy then who am I to judge whether she is disgusting or not?

Think on this. 😊

• yes she is, and Kevin is a beta male retard

• How does it matter. Amber is happy with her life. As for amber, she doesn't care about everyone's opinion and she is happy. In my eyes she is a disgrace but she doesn't care.

• Yes she is

• I think everything is quite obvious. All I want to know is: what's the story behind the story.

• That is disgusting! She even did incest! That's against the law! She cheated on Kevin! That's not the kind of girl I want in my life!

• Fuck having a slag like that for a girlfriend. She'd have got fuck all off of me apart from a backhander across the mouth and thrown out

• She cheated on Kevin which is disgusting

• Kevin's money did not buy her.

• I'd be fucking happy too if I was her

• personally I wouldn't have anything to do with her but if thats how she lives her life its non of my business

• that's just plump crazy

• No woman is a disgusting human being.

• she is playing double date

• um yeah

• that's what model girls do while they are Young.

• Oh, i meant to press yes she is
    Oops lol

• that's called a whore

• Really?

• Is your name Amber

• No lol he's a sucker she doesn't owe him shit.
    beside fucking her cousin she did nothing wrong. Also why did u specify it was a black guy like that made it worse 😁😁😁 why not just a guy

• Amber is clearly not happy with her life if she has to fill the void by having sex with boys!

• Kevin is a idot he's 4.0 gpa should be removed and he should be expelled from school as he clearly has been cheating

What Girls Said 1

• Of course she is, she has a boyfriend, yet she's having sex with other guys, plus, she had incest sex with a cousin, basically, she is betraying and cheating on her nice and caring boyfriend who treats her like princess, which means she does not value her boyfriend.