Who would win in a debate between Milo Yiannopoulos and Ben Shapiro?

• Milo
  • Ben
Select a gender to cast your vote:

416

Most Helpful Girl

• I think both stand a good chance of winning. Honestly, who would win would depend on what the topic would be about.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ben is a master at finding your thread of logic, and turning it against itself. This is easily why half of Facebook loves him and the other half makes voodoo dolls of him to torture.

Milo shows that it's possible to have some sexual character flaws, and yet, not be a raging socialist wanting the total destruction of the nuclear family. He also proves that you can veer a little off from base, but you don't have to live on the LGBTQPIZ or Antifa thought plantation. (Of course, he leaves the thought plantation, they accuse him of thoughtcrime, and they sic the dogs. The DNC never got over their love of slavery, they simply redefined the plantation.)

While I'm going with Ben, Milo is also a tough one to beat. I'm surprised, however, that D'Souza didn't at least get an honorable mention.

What Girls Said 3

• Ben is a better debater.

• Milo!

• Is it too much to hope that they'd both lose and leave the debate utterly shamed and humiliated?

What Guys Said 15

• Ben is smarter and more likely to craft a well thought out debate argument. He can even come back with very witty comebacks that are funny and smart.

Milo is not as smart, but he is more of a people person and would come across as more likeable. He is more likely to get people on his side despite being less logical. However, his polarizing methods and views (more so than Ben) is more likely to alienate a sizable section people which is bad for Milo. His crude and blunt method would likely contain many holes that Ben would exploit.

Ben would win in a straight up logical debate. Milo has a standing chance in an emotional heavy debate (still has a lot going against him) but would probably lose a regular debate. Even Milo's strengths are very conditional and/or come with some might big downsides unless he can navigate around them. He could win, but it is very low odds.

• Ben allday everyday

that killer look from that pic has been acquired from destroying all those leftists dum dums.

• Ben. You can tell that damaging things have happened to him, just by looking at him haha. Look how depressed he is

• both are stupid as shit

• Ben Shapiro can actually debate properly. Milo debates against college students. Shapiro would rip Milo apart

• ben. because of his face. i wanna hit the other one with a flail. right in his temple.

• Ben is better in my opinion

• Ben. I don't think anyone can win against him lol He killed the Young Turks guy XD

• I saw that... it was great.

• any moron with 3 brain cells can make the young turks look stupid. that's like saying it's impressive for a grown man to absolutely level a pop warner football player

• @Other_Tommy_Wiseau I don't recall asking your approval

• Don't they have very similar views? But probably Ben

• I want to break both of their faces.

Milo. He's able to dip into people's ignorant passions.

• Violent liberal?

• Dude I am joking with this guy. Don't get your panties in a wad.

• lol some people impulsively do that, he probably knew u were kidding. I do it too xD

• Milo bc he can use humor and his gay charm

• Ben Shapiro. Milo's just a fag

• omg this would be a great fucking debate.. i think i would choose ben

• Ben is weak and like most American Jews hates sports while Milo would pin him and go prison on his ass.

• Milo would get Shapiro out of the closet