Are you proud of your country's origins, history and ethics? Are you a nationalist?

• Yes
    50%(7)63%(22)Vote71%(15)
  • No
    50%(7)37%(13)Vote29%(6)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep, I'm a proud Montenegrin.

• Montenegro? Impressive. I've heard the people down there in the opposite end of Europe are wonderful. Is that true?

• What's your email address?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not proud of my country at all. I was born in South Korea, and it's left a few scars on me. I've faced lots of sexism, bullying, and racism, not to mention the constant threat of nuclear annihilation from North Korea.

• That's unfortunate. South Korea has one of the best education systems in the whole world though

• Well, that really depends on what you think is important. I like how many South Korean students are motivated and study hard to achieve success. What I don't like is the occasional cheating, dishonesty, and excessive competition.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm not proud of my country's origin. I could have been born in any other country, I just happen to be born there.
    However, I'm proud of my people, people who fought for our freedom, and managed to make my country independent.
    As for its History, I wouldn't say I'm not proud either. Because it has a sad and violent History.
    I'm not a nationalist. By the way, my country is not the one on my profile.

• What is your country? If you don't mind me asking

• As I said, I implied that you hate Angola. I know you never explicitly said it. I am sorry

• It's okay, I see. You don't need to be sorry.

• I'm from Northern Ireland and therefore, I am proud of my country's origins (1922), our history of fighting for Unionism and our British ethics. However, I voted no because this makes me a Unionist over here. Not a Nationalists. Nationalists over here support the idea of a United Ireland - I DO NOT support this.

• I understand the predicament you are in. This is an anomalous exception! Thank you for explaining your reasoning and choice.

• i am an individual and not become to any countries or ethnic groups

• You still have an identity, regardless of whether you accept it or not.

• My country isn't perfect but I am proud to call it home

• No country is perfect. Well expressed there. I agree

• Greece and Italy! I an really proud for both of them!!

• Which one were you born in?

• Yeah, now I am sure, I got bored with you bye bye

• Ciao!

What Guys Said 16

• Most of my ancestors are from Germany, and on the one hand, I'm proud of the music, engineering, art, and architecture from Germany, their history of war, confrontation, and politics saddens me. They're like a magnificent ship that somehow always manages to capsize.

• What areas of their history saddens you? List a few events

• I'm actually American, though, and my family has lived in America since the 1890s. America has been vibrant, prosperous, generous, and innovative since the beginning, and I'm proud of that. We actually GAVE Okinawa and Iwo Jima back to the Japanese (I don't think Russia will ever do that with the Kurile Islands). America has grown and adapted to change more than any other country in the world.

America has also done some sad things in the past, like slaughtering Native Americans and forcing them onto reservations, and invading Hawaii, killing their king, and making Hawaiians a minority in their own land. But what's done is done.

• I'm from the UK and extremely closely connected with Germany. Europeans pretty much established America

• Very proud of my country, it's rich history, achievements, origins, culture and ethics.
    Very proud nationalist as well.

• What country may this be?

• When you highlight user's name, you can see his country (unless user is anonymous or didn't specify his country).

• Thanks Eugene 😐

• Yes, to all of the above.

• Yes and yes.

• I'm an extremely proud British nationalist. I'm proud of my nation, because it has done a lot of good for the world.

• Fuck being German.

• Why do you hate Germany?

• It's not fun living in a country that hates it's past when your family owns the aryan proof,
      to say the least. (Not that I'm proud of my familys past either, fuck everyone involved tbh.)

• I understand, but other countries have had it worse. My family is German (I'm English) and some aren''t proud of their history. Despite that, all other European countries are as guilty

• Hell to the yes! Murica muthafuckerz! Rule Britannia!

• yes but being a nationalist is more than only about your own country.

• Germany and Wales. I take pride in my families origin. They fought in the Battle of Hastings in 1066. The battle that's known for William the Conqueror to be in.

• That's incredible. I wish I knew more concerning my ancestry and genetic history. Do you know for certain that your family fought in that war?

• Yes. I'm an Irish nationalist, republican and socislist

• No, I'm not particularly bothered not care about Dutch origins and history.

• Sweden! :3

• Why is Sweden the greatest country?

• I'am from Sweden... The people are naive and thr goverment is pretty much destroying our country in most ways possible

• I think you mean swedistan

• I'm not simply because I don't really want to be associated with any country if that makes sense.

• Orthodox Cossack Russian English im proud about both of my countries well mostly

• proud of some things, not everything

• Same here for my country

• I'm American. I love my country, but I hate my government (if that makes any sense). I don't consider myself a nationalist.

• That makes sense. Thank you for sharing your nationality and opinion. Did you view the eclipse that passed over America a few days ago?

• Yup. I happen to be lucky enough to live in the path of the totality. It was really awesome!!

• That's phenomenal. Lucky you! I hope you wore eclipse glasses to protect your eyes