What's your worst first world problem?

1118

What Girls Said 11

• Phone battery not lasting long enough

• dealing with entitled people
    cracked smart phone screen
    cracked tablet screen
    deciding if I should eat a cheese cake or not
    what to do with my money, invest or buy something
    what to do with my time, read a book or sleep

• Wasting my time instead of doing something relevant with my life.

• To waste time on GAG or not.

• Can't decide between sugar or honey to sweeten my tea, why me lord?

• That we are complaining instead of enjoying what we got.

• Doublestandards

• I'm picking up weight and my work out bra is dirty.

• being a privileged teen, deciding what to buy next with my money

• My chargers broken so it only works if i hold my phone. A certain way

• I am starving and need food to survive.

What Guys Said 18

• Why do people mock "first world" problems. If you aren't in the first world, you are regarded by many to be a lazy failure. Its not the fault of the successful to be concerned with basic things such as survival and food if you are concerned with it. Everyone has different needs.

• Not being able to fly to Ganymede. Not having computers powerful enough. Not being able to influence reality with my thoughts only. That include not being able to type this as direct translation from brainwaves, moving with items just by thought.
    And speed of light (or causality, if I should be correct) is too slow. Faster, please. Now!
    I want to have things before I start to want them. And I want to live forever.

• i am a pacifist, so i'd say wars, but i should elaborate. human race is at a critical point in history in which a single incident or disagreement between certain countries may result in the end of the world as we know it. now i am not a pessimist, not a doomsday fanatic, just a realist. we should really get our sh*t together and work towards a better future. we can't do that as long as there is a majority of power hungry world leaders who care for nothing but themselves and completely ignore the fact that a single nuclear warhead can kill millions of innocent people

• I don't have any, my problems are related to money, food and bills.

I wouldn't exactly call those first world problems.

• I work way to much. I buy great stuff that I don't even have time to enjoy. The fact that the first world has, for decades, been working longer hours for less pay is a clear sign that the first world has been moving backwards. Upward mobility and life satisfaction are on the decline.

• My 4K TV doesn't have HDR since I bought it in 2015 :( I'm contemplating on selling it to get a newer model :)

• That's nothing, my TV doesn't have 1080P, but I'll never get rid of it cause it's plasma and has 720P. Upgrading to a 1080P isn't worth the reduction in picture/color quality.

• I can't install solar panels or make a wind turbine generator to get free electricity.

• because of financial problems?

• Not likely to happen here anytime soon.
      More solar panels here in California = smaller difference between max and min demands on the state's electric grid. During periods of minimum demand, we have to literally pay neighboring states to TAKE the electricity that California generates (to avoid overloading the grid), so, the state gains financially from anything that reduces the amplitude of that difference.

• @redeyemindtricks there was a summer in belgium that overloaded the grid so we had to pay france to take our electricity. Belgium has no electricity company, our electricity comes from a french private company. After this summer the government started talking about taxes.

• Internet keeps cutting out / ISP provides a sh it roughter.
    Occasionally losing track of something.
    Don't know enough information about the thing im internet searching for to get the right result and it taking ages.

• Trying to decide which shoes to put on my birthday list!

• My first world problem is when i'm relaxed, on my computer watching porn or surfing the web

Then i get a Windows pop-up
    *battery low, at 10%!*

I have to get up and grab my charger and have to plug it into the room im in

Fuck

• First World

• My fans on my 2700 dollar gaming pc need to be replaced because the bearings are going bad and are making a clicking noise.

• i have too little money

• Microwave takes longer than I like to heat up my food

• Feminism or immigration

• other people and poverty

• Too much common sense!

• The battery is always dead on my Lamborghini when I go to drive it