Are your parents of the same race?

• Yes they are the same
  • No they are not the same
  • Not sure
    Vote C
  • They are both mixed-race
    Vote D

1819

Most Helpful Guy

• Both very cacuasian as fuck.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• They're from the same country (Sri Lanka) with different colonial heritage/background. Bloody complicated. I'd just say yes.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 18

• Nope, my father is 3rd generation Japanese-American and my mother is Mexican-American.

• Yes they are the same but that has NO importance.

http://i.imgur.com/uaVgzCD.jpg

• 30 some odd genetic differences between caucasoids and negroids alone but whatever you say.

• Race presents itself as different physical traits, nose shape, eye shape, lips, skull size/shape, hair texture, pelvic shape, bone density, SKIN COLOR. etc

Juxtapose these ^ supposed lies with:

"White supremacist learns he's 40% black!"

So which one is it?

• @demonics mainly looks, nothing seriously different

• I mean, sort of. Both totally white, but totally different kinds of white.

• Mom is Asian dad is a half europian half middle eastern­čśé so yeah

• My parents both White but I'm open to date outside of my race..

• My father is 5th gen African American Mix while my mother is German so I'm an interesting child

• Dad is white, mom was half white half Native American

• No, my mum's white and my dad's a ginger.

• They're both white and Native Americans

• More or less.

• nope

• Both are mexican one brownish and one white

• Nope

• Half Jap (Mom)/Half Caucasian (Dad) here.

• Yes both the same race and ethnicity

• Yes they are the same

• No, and I'm most likely the most diverse person on here when it comes to race. I got all 3 races in me lmao. But still I get called everything by everyone. :/ don't fit in anywhere

• That's healthy. You shouldn't feel like you fit in for the color of your skin. I don't.

• Well one side says I need to check my "white privilege" and the other side says I'm contributing to "white genocide" xD. But yes, extremists, both of them

• Yep. The reasonable people on either side of the aisle would have no problem with you

• No dad is a homo erectus

What Girls Said 17

• I feel like people are getting confused with this poll for same nationality, cause i seriously doubt that so many people have parents of the same race. But anyway for me both my parents are Australians, my mother is half Spanish and half English, my father is mixture a lot i only know he is part Bulgarian.

• Nope. My dad was/is into that China doll thing.

My mother is the furthest thing from meek and submissive, so I always think it's fucking hilarious when douchebros think that Asian girls are naturally more submissive. I have never met an Asian girl who was meek or submissive. Clearly they have not lived.

• Uhh, yes and no. But yes for the most part. They're from the Caribbean (which is a melting pot) and I know that there are some moderate percentages (different in both parents) that aren't completely black. But I just consider us black.

• Since I am from like the most diverse country on earth, I have blood of 3 races in my veins.
    An average person in Turkey has genes from 3 different races, white, Asian and Middle Eastern. And also 20 nations. But some ethnicities are more predominant in certain areas.
    For example, in East Turkey, people are mostly of Armenian, Arab or Kurdish descent. If you go to Western Turkey, you will see more Europeoid looking people, because they are of Greek descent or South Slavic (Bulgarian, Macedonian etc.)
    My father is from East Turkey and he definitely looks like an Armenian, I haven't had ancestry test but I guess he has Armenian ancestry. (People who are from my place of origin mostly have Armenian ancestry.) My mother has more Balkan genes, like from Macedonia and Albania.
    So I am very mixed.

• Yes, they are both human :)
    but no they're not, my , mother is indian, my dad is black.

• Yes. They both belong to the human race, but one is darker.

• My moms side is multiracial. My dads side is black.

• Yup, they're the same

• Yes, but technically seen no.

• Yes...

• No my dad black and my mom mexican

• Yes they are.

• Yessss

• I voted A

• No they are noit

• Well they are both white? but both have irish and different types of native American I don't all know what I know dad has black foot he is supposed to have like 5 other tribes I don't remember all what and mom is some part cherokee in them but dad has some swedish in there my mom has some german? pretty much if your family has been in america for a while you have a chance to be a genetic lottery so many different races and cultures to come from

• Dad is "mix" mom is black/African American